- Winco ALB-40 brazier is a versatile and reliable cookware, perfect for slow cooking of stews, meat and vegetables.
- This professional-grade braiser pan features standard 3/16" thick (4.0mm) aluminum construction with reinforced rim.
- Due to its wide, double-thick bottom, this amazing braising pan provides an effective thermal conductivity and even heat distribution.
- Besides, this 40 qt. brazier has sturdy, riveted side-loop handles for a secure grip.
- Dimensions: 23.5"L x 7"H x 24.3"W. The item is NSF approved.
Details: Winco ALB-40, 40-Quart 22.8" x 6" Standard Heavy Aluminum Brazier Pan, Heavy-Duty Commercial Grade Braiser Pan, NSF is a versatile and reliable cookware, perfect for slow cooking of stews, meat and vegetables. You can use it for sautéing, browning, deep-frying and more! The practical and sturdy brazier pan is a must for any restaurant’s kitchen. This professional-grade kitchenware features standard weight heavy aluminum construction and reinforced rim. It has a wide, double-thick bottom for effective thermal conductivity. The handles of the pan make it even more convenient to use. This pan by Winco is going to last you for a lifetime! The item is NSF approved.