Color: Slate Gray
- Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium Cookware will NEVER stick, chip, or flake. NeverStick cookware is created at a max temperature of 30,000°F. Traditional nonstick cookware is created at a max temperature of 900°F, so they can rapidly lose nonstick.
- NeverStick Technology ensures the extremely durable, textured Ninja exclusive nonstick coating is metal-utensil safe and enables excellent food release day after day without sticking.
- Handle and nonstick coating are both oven safe up to 500°F. Easily go from stovetop to oven to finish cooking meats, brown toppings, or bake like you can in cast iron.
- Premium, solid stainless steel handle allows for oven use up to 500°F and is ergonomically designed for comfort. Double-riveted for strength and maneuverability. Long handle stays cool when cooking on stovetop.
- Heavy-gauge 4.5 mm aluminum base for improved heat retention. Uniquely designed to distribute metal thickness throughout the pan to prevent hot-spots so food cooks quickly and evenly. 30% more aluminum than Ninja Foodi NeverStick C100 series.
- This premium cookware has an extremely durable shot-blasted, hard-anodized exterior that resists scratches like stainless steel. The 13 mm thick sleek stainless-steel-rimmed tempered glass lid prevents splatter and locks in moisture while ensuring maximum visibility.
- Sear like you can in stainless steel. Plus sauté, griddle, pan fry, bake, roast, broil. No need to cook with oil or butter.
- Designed to withstand high-heat cooking and aggressive scrubbing. Fully backed by the Ninja NeverStick lifetime warranty. When used as directed. Lifetime based on 5 years.
- Dishwasher safe. Free of PFOA, cadmium, and lead. All range capable: gas, electric, glass ceramic, and induction.
- Includes: Easy-to-clean nonstick 10 1/4-Inch Fry Pan
Release Date: 15-09-2020
Details: Ninja Foodi Neverstick Premium Cookware is the Neverstick cookware that never sticks, chips, or flakes. With a max manufacturing temperature of 30,000°F, our cookware won't rapidly lose nonstick like traditional nonstick pans made at 900°F can. Our coating is oven safe to 500°F, completely free of PFOA, cadmium, and lead, plus metal-utensil and dishwasher safe.
Package Dimensions: 17.8 x 11.5 x 2.5 inches