- With ample cooking surface and an ergonomic dual-assist handle design, this 12” Lodge cast iron skillet is at home in the oven, on the stove top, on the grill or over the campfire.
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking, Lodge Cast Iron cookware is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
- A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons it’s cast iron cookware with 100% vegetable oil, no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your cast iron cookware, the better the seasoning will get.
- Lodge Cast Iron skillets are considered an essential kitchen tool by leading chefs and generations of home cooks. It’s the right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, braise or fry.
- Suitable for use on all heat sources Oven, Gas or Electric stovetop, induction, campfire, BBQ. Not suitable for use in the microwave.
Details: Lodge 12-Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Dual Handle Pan is a new spin on a classic design. Perfect for everyday cooking, from morning pancakes to roasted chicken dinners. Cast iron cookware is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, this pan is the right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill. At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire - plus great for induction cooktops. Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. The Lodge seasoned cast iron cover (L10SC3) and tempered glass cover (GL12) fit this skillet (sold separately).
Package Dimensions: 14.6 x 12.6 x 2.4 inches