- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean brushed stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution
- Brushed magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop and are ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring. Made in USA.
Details: All-Clad TK collection is a unique collaboration with Thomas Keller, one of the world's most celebrated chefs. Designed to bring Chef Keller's cookware preferences to home cooks, these All-Clad-crafted pans reflect his philosophy that any cookware collection should include a mix of materials intended for specific tasks. This 2 qt. saucier features Copper Core five-ply construction for quick heat-up time and precise temperature control—perfect for making delicate sauces, poached foods, custards and scrambled eggs. With a rounded bottom and wide mouth that facilitates stirring, it's also excellent for risotto and grain dishes
Package Dimensions: 16.4 x 9.4 x 5.4 inches