- PranzoElite Pan is made from high quality Die Cast Aluminum with a 4.5mm thick base for even heating. PFOA-free nonstick coating offers easy release and superior browning, while requiring less oil for healthier lifestyle.
- PranzoElite Saute Pan can be used with a multitude of heating sources, such as Induction, Radiant, Electric,, Gas stove, as well as Ceramic, Halogen and other solid fuels cookers.
- PranzoElite Deep Saute Pan comes with a tempered glass lid and a nonslip handle. The see-through glass lid makes it easy to keep an eye on your food while cooking. It's designed to be non-slip with a silicone handle, and a new vent system. The handle has a Soft Touch ergonomic design with anti-slip grip for comfortable use
- PranzoElite Deep Saute Pan/Fry Pan comes with a cleaning pad, detachable handle for each cleaning and all you need in a single gift box, making it an excellent gift for a wedding, housewarming, birthday, or for any special occasion.
- ●PranzoElite offers a 100% satisfaction refund or replacement within 30 days of purchase. PranzoElite is committed to quality with its customer service providing the best service for our customers. If your product has any problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via Amazon.
Details: Our PranzoElite ARMOR Open Fry Pans are made from Die Cast Aluminum to offer a sturdy skillet that can handle the needs of modern cooking, it can be used over gas stove, induction cooker, radiant cooker, electric stove and other solid fuels cookers.Why is it DIY assembly?Our fry pan is a DIY assembly, because we rather prefer to deliver a higher quality product, instead of transferring the packaging cost to the customer.The non-stick skillet needs oil?It's recommended to put some fat, not necessarily oil, you can also use butter or margarine for frying. When cooking protein-rich foods, like eggs, do not fry on high-heat without fat.What's the maximum temperature that the pan can accept?The maximum temperature is 250°C or 482°F.Can the skillet put inside an oven or microwave?No. The handle of our fry pan is made from the latest skin-friendly silicone coating to improve the user experience when cooking and it is not able to resist high temperatures, so it should not be put inside an oven. Also as it is made of Aluminum, so it should not be put inside a microwave.How to clean the skillets?Please use a soft sponge or fiber cloth, soap and water to clean the skillets.Do not use any metal to scratch nor abrasives as it will damage the coating.What is PFLUON?PFLUON is a PFOA-free and safe to use solid coating, that gives non-stick abilities and easy to clean to the skillet.Can these pans be stacked?Our skillets can be stacked, however a soft cloth between them is recommend to protect against scratching.Can metal utensils be used with the fry pan?Our fry pan is not metal utensils safe. We recommend using plastic, nylon, silicone, and wooden utensils.
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 11.9 x 4.2 inches