- 1.Dip It! – dip the honey wand into your honey jar at an angle.
- 2.Cover it! – Cover the tip of the honey dipper in honey.
- 3.Twist it – Slowly twist the handle of the dipper while lifting the tip out of the honey. Continue to twist.
- 4.Drip it! – To release the honey simply stop twisting. Gravity will do it’s work and honey will drizzle from the end in a slow and even flow, like a golden waterfall. Simply move the honey dipper around for even coverage. It honestly is that simple. Now that you have the proper technique, let’s place it on your basket
- 5.Made from high quality wood just for you and for your satisfaction as a valuable customer
Details: A Honey Dipper Serves Honey With a Twist! A honey dipper ,also called honey wand, stick, spoon, is a kitchen utensil used to collect honey from a container, which it then exudes to another location. It is often made of turned wood. Besides the handle, the tool consists of equally-spaced coaxial grooves. One method of using the tool is to dip the grooved end into the liquid, then slowly twirl the handle between the thumb and fingers while in transport, to prevent dripping. It is commonly used to drizzle honey on bread, biscuits, or other foods of that nature. If you hold the dipper horizontally and rotate, the glob never accumulates .As long as you keep spinning it, there is no issue of the honey falling off the dipper. This is unlike a knife, where it slides off, or a spoon, where it drips from the bottom. Compared to most utensils, you can deliver the honey with precision. Wooden dippers are turned on a lathe. The lathes can be hand-turned or, motorized. Honey dippers are, indeed, one of the very popular projects of woodworkers who work with lathes. You can also find dippers made of stainless steel, silver-plated brass, plastic, silicone, ceramic, and glass. The wooden dippers are considered superior because wood has beneficial sterile properties that will protect the honey even after multiple dips.
Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.6 x 0.5 inches