- BETTER TASTING COFFEE - Limescale and other mineral deposits quickly build up in your brewer, which alters the taste of your coffee. Restore the best taste and prevent corrosion, which will significantly extend the life of your machine. Better value from your expensive machine, plus better tasting coffee
- GOOD FOR YOUR MACHINE - No matter the purity of your water source, all water eventually leads to a build up of limescale and corrosion over time. This causes your machine to run slowly, produce less coffee per brew cycle, and it impacts taste. FreshFlow Descaling Solution removes and flushes limescale and other mineral buildup to improve your coffee experience and significantly extend the life of your machine
- PROPRIETARY FORMULA: FreshFlow is more than an ideal Keurig descaling solution - it's also perfect for ALL single-use coffee, drip coffee maker & espresso machines. Common brands include Keurig, Nespresso, Delonghi, Breville, Jura, Hamilton Beach, Braun, Bunn, Cuisinart, Tassimo, Krups, Saeco & more
- PLUS REPLACEMENT FILTERS to get even better tasting coffee. Filter Dimensions Approx: 2" x 1.25" x 1.25" (Base x Width x Height) - 5.3 cm x 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- MADE IN THE USA! (4 Total Cleaning Kit Uses) Four concentrated uses of descaler, plus 4 new filters. Descale every 2-3 months, or as soon as your descale light comes on for best results
Details: WHAT IS DESCALING & WHY DO I NEED TO DO IT? Cleaning and descaling are not the same thing. You probably clean your machine all the time, but you also have to descale it occasionally. The descaling process removes mineral deposits (including limesacle) in your machine that collect & build up over time. This happens from all water source types. Descaling does several things: BETTER TASTING COFFEE - Your coffee will be noticeably better tasting from a descaled machine than a machine with buildup. MORE COFFEE - The limescale and mineral deposits actually rob you of a full brew cycle. Especially with Keurig-type machines, you will likely notice a visible increase in the amount of coffee you receive per brew. LONGER LASTING MACHINE - Coffee makers and the accessories that go with them can be very expensive. By properly cleaning and descaling your machine, this regular maintenance will maximize the lifespan of your coffee maker. HOW TO USE FRESHFLOW DESCALER SOLUTION For use with ALL Keurig (1.0 & 2.0) and other k-cup type single cup brewers, Drip coffee makers, and espresso machines. 1. Remove machine's water filter (if equipped). 2. Add one use of FreshFlow & 24oz (700ml) of water to the reservoir. Run brew cycles with no pod in the machine until the reservoir is low and blinks for a refill. 3. Let sit with machine powered on for 30 minutes. 4. Rinse reservoir and fill with clean water. Run brew cycles with no pod to rinse the machine (10-12 cycles). 5. Replace the water filter with a new one and refill your reservoir. WHAT DO I GET WITH MY ORDER? You will receive 2 bottles of 2-use liquid descaler & 4 new filters with your order. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 6.9 x 2.6 inches