Color: Stainless Steel
- 4-Quart chef's pan with flat base, wide mouth and high sides
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for even heating, warp-free strength, and reliable responsiveness
- Highly polished 18/10 stainless steel interior with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Riveted stainless-steel handles with venting and contoured for a comfortable grip; stainless-steel lids; flared edges; capacity etched on base
- Oven safe and broiler safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty; made in USA
Details: The height of the sides of the All-Clad COPPER CORE 6412 SS 4-Quart Chef's Pan make it ideal for sautéing, Chef’sing or steaming greater amounts of food with sufficient space for turning and stirring. The Chef's Pan features a flat bottom and wide mouth, which accelerates the evaporation of liquids. The domed lid can be used to retain moisture while cooking or to keep foods hot until serving. The flared edge and generous surface area make this pan ideal for preparing risotto and a wide variety of stir-Chef’s recipes. Designed for professional use, COPPER CORE features 5-ply construction with a copper center, which transfers heat and spreads it quickly, evenly, and precisely throughout the cookware, all the way to the rim. The super-responsive cookware works well for recipes that require precise temperature control, such as delicate sauces. COPPER CORE's 18/10 stainless-steel interior offers a highly polished cooking surface with a starburst finish for superior stick resistance, easy maintenance, and non-reactivity with food to preserve true flavor. Permanently attached with stainless-steel rivets, the cookware’s stainless-steel handles offer a heat choke to reduce heat transfer, a bolster for added control, and a comfortable contour that caters to a chef’s underhand grip. Made in the USA, All-Clad COPPER CORE cookware offers induction compatibility, flared edges for drip-free pouring, engraved capacity markings, and upscale aesthetics with a copper skive cut away for long-lasting beauty in any kitchen.
Package Dimensions: 23.0 x 14.3 x 6.7 inches