- 7-Quart pasta pentola with perforated insert - perfect for cooking pasta or steaming food
- 5-ply bonded construction with stainless steel, aluminum, and a thick copper core for even heating, warp-free strength, and reliable responsiveness
- Highly polished 18/10 stainless steel interior with starburst finish offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Riveted stainless-steel handles with venting and contoured for a comfortable grip; stainless-steel lids; flared edges; capacity etched on base
- Oven safe and broiler safe up to 600 degrees F; optimized for induction; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty; made in USA
- Compatible with all stovetops
Details: All-Clad's COPPER CORE 6807 SS 7-Quart pasta pentola, a 7-Quart stock pot designed with a colander insert, enables easy lifting and draining of cooked pasta. This essential pan may also be used for steaming and blanching a variety of foods, including vegetables and shellfish. Additionally, making stocks becomes effortless by adding meat, seasoning and other ingredients to the insert which is then simply removed when finished, eliminating the need for straining. Designed for professional use, COPPER CORE features 5-ply construction with a copper center, which transfers heat and spreads it quickly, evenly, and precisely throughout the cookware, all the way to the rim. The super-responsive cookware works well for recipes that require precise temperature control, such as delicate sauces. COPPER CORE's 18/10 stainless-steel interior offers a highly polished cooking surface with a starburst finish for superior stick resistance, easy maintenance, and non-reactivity with food to preserve true flavor. Permanently attached with stainless-steel rivets, the cookware’s stainless-steel handles offer a heat choke to reduce heat transfer, a bolster for added control, and a comfortable contour that caters to a chef’s underhand grip. Made in the USA, All-Clad COPPER CORE cookware offers induction compatibility, flared edges for drip-free pouring, engraved capacity markings, and upscale aesthetics with a copper skive cut away for long-lasting beauty in any kitchen.
Package Dimensions: 13.0 x 12.8 x 10.7 inches