- 11-inch square griddle pan with wide flat bottom and high straight sides
- Hard Anodized aluminum construction for fast, even heating and easy cleanup; Anti-Warp base
- PFOA-free nonstick scratch resistant coating for healthier cooking with less fat;
- Stainless-steel handles contoured for a comfortable hold and permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F (without lids); dishwasher-safe, handwash recommended; limited lifetime warranty
- It is NOT induction safe
Details: The square shape of the All-Clad HA1 Hard Anodized E7951364 Nonstick 11 In. Square Griddle is ideal for making rolled omelettes, sauting fish fillets or preparing griddled sandwiches. Offering 25% more surface area than a round pan, it accommodates up to four pancakes, and its straight side walls contain ingredients as you're turning them. The All-Clad square griddle pan features a long stainless steel handle that is securely riveted for safe usage. With HA1 Hard Anodized cookware, you can experience the renowned quality of All-Clad and the ultimate convenience of nonstick. The All-Clad cookware’s three layers of PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze. Even more, Hard Anodized nonstick cookware offers dishwasher-safe convenience and warp-resistant strength. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad.
Package Dimensions: 20.7 x 11.0 x 4.0 inches