- Material: Aluminium || 12 Cavities Appam pan maker.
- Wooden spoons are ideal to be used with the Better non-stick appa patra as no damage is done to the non-stick coating of the vessel while turning the food.
- ALUMINIUM BODY: The aluminum body makes it lighter in weight, also aluminum is an excellent heat conductor and it also makes the appam Patra odorless.
- NON-STICK COATING: The specialty of the non-stick coating of our appam maker is that it allows you to make appams with less oil and prevents the content from sticking to the bottom.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Appam Patra lets you hold and use it in an easy manner. These handles help you work in a more efficient manner, which helps to save time and work properly.
Details: HIGHLY DURABLE AND CONVENIENT: The Brilliant12 Cavity Appam Patra Side Handle is made from high-grade aluminum which provides high durability and sturdiness. The handles add to the advantage as it prevents burns and other mishaps that may occur while placed on a stove. EASY AND HASSLE-FREE MAINTENANCE: Cleaning this pan is simple as it only requires lukewarm water and soap. Use a soft sponge to clean it as abrasive cleaners can cause scratches in the product. This Patra is surely essential in your kitchen to prepare age-old recipes like appams and paniyarams and idlis and what not. ALUMINIUM BODY The aluminum body makes it lighter in weight, also aluminum is an excellent heat conductor and it also makes the appam Patra odorless. How to Use: Condition before the first use with a thin smear of cooking oil. Cook over low to medium flame for best cooking results. High Flame can burn food, waste energy and can result in surface discoloration after some time. Do not use sharp objects like knives/ forks and metal spoons with sharp corners/ edges. Cool pans before washing to safeguard against rapid temperature changes that can cause warping. Unniyappams, a popular snack from the state of Kerala.
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 9.8 x 2.3 inches