- Designed in California. Made with the finest quality borosilicate glass which resists scratching and scuffing, healthier than others because all the water contact surfaces are constructed of food-grade material
- Safe Tech & Auto Shut Off: Features British STRIX thermostat technology, auto shut-off within 30s after the water is fully boiling. Boil-dry safety feature where it turns off if it detects there is no water inside, and its heating element is concealed
- Great Addition to Your Kitchen: knows that your kettle is in the process of boiling when the Blue LED Indicator is on, simple design looks lovely on your counter, light ring concealed inside the glass is safe and durable; Completely cordless when off the base, The kettle rotates 360o for precise measuring of water for convenient pouring and serving
- Quick Boil: water heats up quickly in 3-7mins, a great choice to replace your microwave, stove or your old kettle. Perfect match for Coffee, tea, oatmeal, pasta and much more
- Wide Mouth & Easy to Clean: a wide mouth means both easy cleaning and filling, it allows for easy access to clean those deposits or "rust" away with vinegar or lemon juice
- Helpful Service: 120V, 60Hz, 1500W. Please note that this voltage ONLY applies to USA and Canada. Your purchase comes with lifetime assistance from our helpful Southern California based Customer Support Team
Details: Bpa free food-grade 304 stainless steel for both the inner lid and inner pot, 100% BPA free and will not contaminate liquids. Auto shut-off mechanism activates within 30 seconds after the water is fully boiling. Hard water is water that contains calcium or magnesium mineral ions often in the form of carbonate. These ions do not pose any health threat, but they can engage in reactions that leave insoluble mineral deposits. Hard water mineral deposits, or scaling, is the precipitation of minerals that form limescale. How should we descale? 1. Fill the kettle with 1 cup of vinegar or lemon juice and 2 cups of water. 2. Boiling the liquids and leave it for 2 hours, then use a cloth to clean and wipe. 3. Rinse the kettle with clean water, and dry with a soft, clean cloth. 4. Repeat as needed. Note: It's normal if your kettle exposes spot or rust on the stainless steel bottom after the first use if the water quality in your area is so hard. Rated power: 1500W. Capacity: 1. 8 qt/ 1. 7 L.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 9.2 x 7.4 inches