- Mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance.
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Stainless Steel for Professional Results: Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids.
- Cool Grip Handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring.
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher Safe: Premium stainless steel easily cleans to original brilliant finish.
Release Date: 01-03-2006
Details: The 1 Quart Open Pour Saucepan features a handy pour spout on the rim to eliminate drips and spills and includes handy measurement markings. Perfectly sized to handle all of your everyday kitchen tasks, it gracefully warms butter, melts cheese sauces, and more and is induction ready! Features: Induction-ready|Mirror finish. Classic looks professional performance.|Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.|Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor react with food or alter flavors|Measurement markings for ease of use|Drip-Free Pouring|Dishwasher Safe|Lifetime Warranty
Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 8.0 x 3.8 inches