Color: Forged Thyssenkrupp High-Carbon German Steel, Satin Finish Hand-Sharpened Blade, Black G10 Garolite
- Outstanding craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, stunning design elements, and premium materials. Peak performance has never looked so good at this price. Barbecuers unite, this one’s for you. The Gladiator Series 8” Pitmaster knife is thoughtfully designed with a personal nod to our loyal BBQ community. A one-of-a-kind design, this blade features a unique forked front end, ideal for flipping meat directly on the grill, and for transferring foods.
- This 8” blade is full-tang, imported high-carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel with a hand sharpened edge to 14-16 degrees. Precisely tempered and stain resistant, with a scalpel-sharp blade edge ideal for slicing, butchering and serving all of your favourite meats; from tomahawk steaks to briskets, ribs, roasts, poultry, fish and more. Glide through your award winning bbq with ease and keep all the juices inside with 14 thoughtfully designed shallow dimples that minimize suction and stuck-on foods.
- Award winning design, with satisfying heft, premium materials and quality feel. Ultra-premium G-10 handle is military grade with life-long durability. Carefully hand polished, the ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort. Hand-polished blade spine for smooth handling.
- This knife is engineered to perfection at 56+ Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish. Carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance. An added bonus, enjoying a cold one while grilling has never been more convenient, with the added bottle opener on the spine of the blade.
- See why over seventy-five thousand professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE. 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!
Package Dimensions: 16.5 x 4.3 x 1.3 inches