- Heavy-duty construction heats fast and evenly; durable top-quality nonstick interior provides easy food release with dishwasher safe cleanup
- The saucepan's shatter-resistant glass lid features a generous rim with convenient straining holes that line up with the pan's handy pour spouts
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
Details: Make it easy to cook and strain foods without the need for a colander, with the convenient, colorful Farberware dishwasher safe nonstick aluminum 1-Quart covered straining saucepan with pour spouts. Farberware has been trusted by families for over 100 years, and this versatile dishwasher-safe covered saucepan continues that tradition for a new generation with easy cleanup after every use. The saucepan is the perfect size for boiling a few servings of baby peas, cooking potatoes, or blanching Green beans. Simply turn the shatter-resistant glass lid and align the holes in the rim with the pour spouts to drain off the cooking liquid. Just turn the lid again, and the lid snugly seals in heat and moisture to keep veggies hot, or to cook Jasmine rice, grits, and more. Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum that heats fast and evenly to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods, the saucepan interior features long-lasting top-quality nonstick for effortless food release and easy cleanup. And the double-riveted handle provides a confident grip when pouring a thick gravy into a serving bowl. Oven safe to 350°f, this straining saucepan complements skillets, sets, and many other items throughout the Farberware collection. The versatile Farberware dishwasher safe nonstick aluminum 1-Quart covered straining saucepan with pour spouts is great for both covered cooking and to strain liquids from prepared foods.
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 6.0 x 4.0 inches