Brand: Helen's Asian Kitchen
- Helen’s Asian Kitchen Bamboo Tea Strainer for straining loose tea leaves from the brew when pouring steeped tea from a teapot
- Made from 100-percent natural bamboo; fast-growing, fully sustainable alternative to traditional materials for a more sustainable living
- When tea has steeped, simply pour it from the teapot through the strainer to easily removes leaves from the brew for a perfect cup of tea every time
- Longer handle helps keep hands away from hot contents; bamboo won’t scratch delicate surfaces
- Lightweight, strong, less absorbent than wood; rinse or hand wash only
Details: Helen's Asian Kitchen bamboo tea Strainer for straining loose tea Leaves from the brew when pouring from a teapot. Easily filter debris from steeped tea for a perfect cup of tea every time. Simply pour the steeped tea from teapot through the strainer and into the cup. The longer handle helps keep hands away from hot contents when pouring. A useful addition to kitchen utensils and tea accessories. Made from 100-Percent Natural bamboo, Helen Chen's tea Strainer is lightweight, strong, and less absorbent than wood. Won't scratch delicate surfaces. Bamboo is a fast-growing, fully sustainable alternative to traditional materials for more sustainable living practices. Rinse in Warm water immediately after each use. Shake off any excess water. Air dry thoroughly. Do not use soap as bamboo will absorb aromas and flavors. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co. Not affiliated with Joyce Chen products.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.8 x 2.5 inches