- EASY READING: you can see the actual temperature that your oven is registering with the digital LCD display, then make adjustments to ensure that you cook or roast at the proper temperature.
- HIGH ACCURACY: temperature ranges from 32~572ºF(0~300ºC), accurate to ±1.8ºF(±1ºC) which ensures you can grill meat to your perfect doneness knowing it won't be under cooked or burnt.
- EASE OF USE: place the probe in oven. The heat-resistant probe wire fits through oven door or grill lid and connects to transmitter. The wire is thin and does not interfere with the oven door seal.
- DURABLE & SAFE: High quality material guarantees strong and totally accurate even after long and frequent uses. The probe is forged of food grade stainless steel which leaves no metal taste in the meat.
- Functional: Celsius/Fahrenheit switch; powered by 1 AAA battery(not included). A must for cooking, baking or BBQ. This thermometer makes your cooking perfect every time.
Details: Hotloop - Say Goodbye to Overcooking or Undercooking Food You remember that one Thanksgiving. Your oven's convection setting had been acting up. But you figured it was still safe to use it for your 22 pound bird. And miraculously, everything seemed fine. The oven read 200°C, same as ever. Then you pulled out the turkey after 4 hours to find it broiled to a dry, inedible stuffing tomb. Grandma cried for a while. Never let this happen again with the Hotloop oven thermometer. Cooking appliances can deviate from the desired temperature because most ovens will be off from the set temperature. The oven thermometer will provide a much more accurate reading of what’s going on in your oven And it will provide an additional check that food is cooked at the temperature indicated on the appliance. Then you may make adjustments to ensure that you cook or roast at the proper temperature. Accurate from 0°C to 300°C (32°F to 572°F). You can hang your trust on Hotloop's 50 year legacy of precision thermometry. Notes: The probe is meant to be left in the oven but not place the thermometer in a working oven. The thermometer is not waterproof or dishwasher safe. Do not immerse it in water directly. Care and Cleaning: wipe clean with a damp cloth. Please replace the batteries when the display is dim. Clean the probe thoroughly after every use. Specifications: Material: Stainless Steel Dimensions: 80 mm L x 44 mm W x 27 mm H Cord Lengh: 100 cm Weight: 48 g Battery: 1 x AAA Package Content: 1 x Thermometer 1 x User Manual
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.5 x 1.3 inches