Color: Black Handle w/Black Blades
- A great first-time introduction to using a Kyocera ceramic knife in the kitchen, especially for the beginning home cook at a value
- Ceramic blades are made from Kyocera proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- Lightweight and easy to clean, the blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to acids
- Ultra-sharp, pure advanced ceramic blades will maintain their edge up to 10x Longer than steel blades
- Ideal for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats, not to be used on hard or frozen foods
Details: Kyocera four piece revolution series set includes a 6" chef's Santoku, a 5.5" Santoku, 4.5" utility and a 3" Paring knife. The revolution series is our most popular line of advanced ceramic knives and designed with comfortable, ergonomic handles for precise control. The ceramic blades are made from Kyocera proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan and stay razor sharp at least 10 times longer than traditional knives, making them ideal for everyday use. The perfect choice for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Not intended for frozen or hard foods. Kyocera advanced ceramic cutlery and kitchen tools are fully warranted to be free of defects in material and craftsmanship.
Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 6.1 x 2.0 inches