Brand: Matfer Bourgeat
- VARIETY OF USES: Brings top-notch heat distribution and temperature control, preserving the vitamins and nutrients in your foods, making it excellent for searing meats, browning omelets, grilling fish, and cooking a wide range of dishes, even desserts
- NATURAL NON-STICK MATERIAL: Made of of black carbon steel, a natural mineral material promoting healthy cooking making this pan free of any harsh chemicals or coatings, PTFE and PFOA free , and once seasoned, becomes exceedingly non-stick
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The steel handle is welded to pan's body for extra strength and security, is free of rivets, preventing bacteria from being trapped certifying sanitary use, and its angled design makes it ideal for easily sauteing, stirring, and mixing your dishes
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE & VERSATILE: This steel pan can also withstand and maintain exceedingly high temperatures, as it can be used on all hob and stove types, even induction
- MADE IN FRANCE: Ensures high standards for durability, performance, and hygiene for both commercial and residential use
Details: Our incredible black steel fry pans are amazingly strong and made to last. black Steel distributes heat excellently. fry Pans in black steel are for all hob types. high Quality, extra strong steel strip handle. heavy Duty construction. can Be "seasoned" for non stick use and prolonged life. before The first use: place the frying pan under hot running water for a few minutes, using a cleaning brush if necessary to remove the remains of the protective layer. Dry the frying, add oil, slices of potatoes and a large portion of salt and fry for a few minutes. discard Contents, then briefly reheat frying pan with a little oil, remove from heat and wipe with paper towel. after Use: wipe with paper towel or if necessary rinse under hot water. Do not use dish soap. Dry and re-grease lightly.
Package Dimensions: 21.1 x 12.0 x 2.1 inches