- Natural Rattan Cane Material - Our banneton bread proofing baskets are made of Indonesian natural rattan cane, which are smooth, no splinter, non-stick, no chemical ordor and not easy to mold. Moreover, they could perfectly wick moisture away from the dough surface and improves the appearance of the bread.
- Two Shapes Proofing Baskets Set - You will get a 10L x 5.7W x 3.5H inches oval proofing basket and a 9L x 9W x 3H inches round banneton basket with washable linen liner to make loaves simultaneously in different shapes. Each basket can hold up to 2 pounds of bread dough.
- Easy To Clean After Using - The smooth surface of the rattan cane allows you to remove any excess flour from inside of the bread baskets easily after using. You can also let the remaining stuck dough dry and take it off by a stiff brush. Use the linen liner for even easier cleaning.
- Easy To Use For Any Recipe - After fully dusting, the dough will easily stay in shape and slip out smoothly onto baking surface. Ideal for any recipe including flour water salt, sourdough and yeast. Suitable for home use bread baking, professional artisan bakers and bread shop.
- Comes With Essential Tools - We have prepared all the necessary tools for you to make beautifu proofing breads include a bread lame to help control the expansion of the bread as it bakes and make beautiful patterns, a dough scraper to manipulate dough and clean surfaces and a silicone basting brush for dusting flour.
Details: Proofing bread is an important process in the baking process. It gives the dough time to rise and settle into a shape that will allow it to bake flawlessly from inside to out. Some bakers just use the old bowl and towel technique. However, our banneton proofing basket, as a bowl for rising bread, will produce better loaves with greater taste and texture. Proofing is an essential method to create perfect bread loaves that are soft on the inside with a crisp crust outside. Our banneton proofing baskets for sourdough and batard bread is designed to provide you that and more. This is the right sourdough bread supplies kit for any artisan bread bakers. How to Use: Dust the proofing basket with flour and the risen dough drops easily onto your baking surface. For proofing very wet doughs, as called for with the popular no knead bread recipes, for example, the optional cloth liner (see below) is the simplest solution. Working flour (rice flour is particularly effective) into the cloth liner will release wet dough. Care Instructions: Cleaning the Brotform proofing basket is usually just a matter of tapping it on the edge of your kitchen sink. If necessary, rinse it out with hot water with your faucet in spray mode. Shake off excess water and place upside down over still warm oven to dry quickly. Don’t use soap.
Package Dimensions: 13.9 x 13.0 x 6.0 inches