- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized die-cast aluminum provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Dual-layer nonstick coating that PFOA free, easy for food release and quick cleanup, designed with pour spouts on both side for easy drain excess oil, perfect choice for healthy cooking.
- The collapsible bakelite handle is lighter than cast iron for easy maneuvering, also easy storing.
- Compatible with all stove types except oven, including induction, safe-temp up to 500 °F, dishwasher safe.
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
Details: Ideal for everything from cooking breakfast meats to grilling steaks and burgers, this square grill pan from S·KITCHN's Nonstick line features a ridged surface that sears foods with attractive grill marks while allowing fat to drain away. The pan provides even heat distribution and precise temperature control with easy release and cleanup. This excellent grill pan features superior heat conduction for even cooking results with only one burner, while ridged and a large flat cooking surfaces area offer maximum versatility and beautiful grill marks, recessed corners and flared rim allow for the drip-free pouring off excess fat, oils or liquids, this grille is great for preparing generous grilling portions. *For a longer service life of the grill pan, please avoid using metal utensils, so as not to damage the coating. Specifications Pan Body Size: 13" L × 9" W Handle Size: 7.9" Depth of this BBQ pan: 1.45" Wall thickness of this indoor grill: 2 mm Bottom thickness of this BBQ pan: 4.5 mm Item Weight: 1.8 lbs Package size: 13.8" × 9.74" × 1.57" Package Weight: 2.64 lbs We want to hear from you! Tell us what you think about this stovetop grill. It helps us get better at what we do and ultimately provide you with better products.
Package Dimensions: 14.1 x 11.3 x 2.2 inches