- Contemporary and modern, the Shun Classic series is an innovative take on the traditional Japanese art of knifemaking; premium-quality steel blade is handcrafted and hand-sharpened to a signature 16-degree cutting angle on each side
- The D-shaped handle is crafted of PakkaWood, genuine hardwood infused with resin for moisture-resistance, important in an often-wet kitchen environment
- Classic Asian Multi-Prep features Shun's proprietary high-performance VG-MAX stainless steel clad with 68 layers of Damascus stainless steel for a blade with a razor-sharp edge, incredible edge retention, and striking beauty
- Versatile and lightweight, this must-have blade is an excellent gift for a host, hostess, newlywed, graduate, aspiring chef, or more
- Quality products make everyday tasks easier; in Japan, this knife is traditionally used for boning poultry, but its triangular shape and convenient size also make it perfect for a wide range of kitchen tasks, from trimming vegetables to slicing garlic
Details: Compact and well-balanced, the 4.5-inch Shun Classic Asian Multi-Prep is designed for easy maneuverability. The precision blade is ideal for deboning poultry and handling a full range of food-prep chores. This quality kitchen knife features a cutting core of Shun’s proprietary VG-MAX stainless steel with 34 layers of Damascus steel on each side; it takes and holds a razor edge. The rippling pattern of the layered Damascus adds to the knife’s appeal. Modern and minimalist, the ebony PakkaWood handle offers an easy, secure grip. Inspired by the blade-making traditions of ancient Japan, the artisans of Shun Cutlery demand excellence at every step of the handcrafting process. They combine these ancient traditions of quality with the most advanced materials and state-of-the-art technology to make each Shun knife a functional work of art. This versatile blade will delight experienced and new chefs alike; pair with a Shun Classic Chef’s Knife and Paring Knife to expand a culinary collection.
Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 1.3 inches