- Premier 5. 5-inch nakiri knife by shun
- Featuring a thin blade perfect for cutting vegetables
- Features layered damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish (known as 'tsuchime' in japanese)
- Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade
- Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips
Details: Thin and ultra-sharp, the Premier Nakiri knife is perfect for slicing vegetables and fruits paper-thin. This dynamic knife features a 5. 5 inch blade that glides through crisp vegetables or delicate fruits like tomatoes like butter. Elegant and beautiful, the Shun Premier line of knives are unlike any knives you've owned. Featuring layered Damascus steel for strength, the hand-hammered finish (known as 'tsuchime' in Japanese) lends not only to the beauty, but creates the hollow-ground feature that reduces knife-drag and prevents food from sticking to the blade. The gorgeous Pakkawood handles in walnut finish are both sleek and stylish, and are shaped to fit the palm of your hand in a variety of secure and comfortable grips. The Shun logo is embossed on the end cap, making these knives beautiful in and out of the knife block. Incredibly thin, sharp blades, stylish finishing details and created in the Japanese styling that Shun is famous for, you know your Premier line of knives will work just as hard as you do in your kitchen, and be around for generations to come. Hand washing recommended; limited lifetime .
Package Dimensions: 16.4 x 3.1 x 1.2 inches