Brand: Simple Craft
- FRENCH CYLINDER PIN Shape and flatten dough easily with the Simple Craft Rolling Pin. Made of stainless steel with a highly polished & non-stick surface that is perfect for handling all types of dough, putting you in control to create precise thicknesses.
- NON-STICK STAINLESS STEEL SURFACE Stainless steel gets very cold in the freezer, which is great for keeping pastry dough flaky and for preventing flour dough or fondant from sticking to the roller. That's why we recommend putting the roller in the fridge for 20-30 minutes before rolling.
- EASY TO MANEUVER Compared to old fashioned wooden rolling pins and the heavy marble ones, this simple and lightweight rolling pin is a huge improvement. Make your baking experience easier!
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN Its handle-free design means no wasted space and no crevices to hide unhygienic growths. The flat ends can be used as a crushing and smashing utensil.
- CLEANS IN SECONDS Stainless steel features stain and odor resistance, which is perfect for tools that we use directly on our food. To clean, simply use warm soapy water to hand-wash then wipe dry to store.
Details: French Cylinder Pin Shape and flatten dough easily Premium quality stainless steel Highly polished & non-stick surface Perfect for handling all types of dough Non-Stick Stainless Steel Surface Great for keeping pastry dough flaky Prevents flour dough or fondant from sticking to the roller Note: Put the roller in the fridge for 20-30 minutes before rolling Easy To Maneuver Simple and lightweight Makes your baking experience easy Functional Design Handle-free design No wasted space and no crevices Flat ends can be used as a crushing and smashing utensil Cleans In Seconds Stain and odor resistant To clean, simply use warm soapy water to hand-wash then wipe dry to store Can be used as dough roller, pasta roller, pizza roller, fondant roller, clay roller, or cookie dough roller Baking steel or pizza steel for making pizza dough with the pizza flour
Package Dimensions: 16.3 x 1.8 x 1.7 inches