- Encapsulated base distributes heat evenly
- Durable stainless steel construction ensures long lasting performance; side handles for a secure grip
- Won't open when in use; one hand system for risk free opening and closing; variable steam release valve for added control
- Dishwasher safe (with gasket and pressure valve removed); steam basket, stand, and recipes included
- Compatible with any cooktop, including induction
Release Date: 07-08-2020
Details: Make healthy, delicious meals in a fraction of the time with this T fal Clipso pressure cooker. Compared to standard cooking methods, the pressure cooker reduces cook times by up to 70% for fast results—without the loss of valuable nutrients and flavor. The cooker's roomy 6.3 quart capacity makes it easy to create large batches, whether preparing make ahead meals for the week or cooking for a crowd during the holidays. The pressure cooker’s durable stainless steel construction ensures optimal cooking and long lasting performance, and its encapsulated base distributes heat evenly and can be used safely on any cooktop, including induction. Safety features include an innovative one hand system for simple risk free opening and closing, the inability to open when in use and under pressure, a variable steam release valve for added control, and side handles for a secure grip. The Clipso stainless steel pressure cooker can go safely in the dishwasher (with gasket and pressure valve removed), and a steam basket and stand are included for multi level cooking, along with a recipe book with cooking tips and tasty ideas for getting started.Safe cooking: pressure indicator indicates excessive heat, just lower steam with its controlled release.
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 12.3 x 11.5 inches