Brand: The Perfect Black + Tan
- FUN PRESENT: Our unique beer cocktail tool makes the perfect present. This is the ORIGINAL and not a copy!
- UNIQUE BAR TOOL: A man cave must have. If you enjoy beer, here is a different and dramatic way to serve your favorite brews.
- IMPRESS FRIENDS: Serve layered beer cocktails at your next get-together or party. Everyone will love it.
- STRONG AND SAFE: Made from stainless steel. Food safe and easy cleaning. Dishwasher safe. Will not break. We promise to send a replacement or refund if there are ever any issues with the tool. Your happiness is our priority.
- BONUS INSTRUCTION BOOK: Learn the secrets and science of pouring great layered beers. After you receive the tool, you will be emailed an instruction infographic and full instruction booklet to make the most of your new bar tool.
Details: With The Perfect Black And Tan beer layering tool you can make all kinds of pub-style layered beer cocktails.
Easily layer beers with different densities. Endless experimenting possibilities. Instructions included.
100% Money Back Guarantee! Make great black and tans or you money back. No questions asked!
If you can pour a beer, you can create a perfect black and tan layered drink. It's as easy as it looks!
Choosing the Type of Beers: It is very important to know that not all beer combinations will layer well. Obviously, many beers will have almost the same density. Often they will mix even when pouring very gently. Experimentation with many different beers is necessary. Here are some rules of thumb to help.
- Nitro stouts generally work well for a top dark layer ie. Guinness or Murphy's
- Regular stouts and porters generally work well for a bottom dark layer
- Black lagers may work well for either a top or bottom dark layer
- When in doubt as to whether to try the dark beer on the top or bottom, try the dark beer on the top first. You will be able to tell right away if it works or not. If it doesn't layer and the dark beer drops down quickly into the lighter bottom layer, reversing the layers will often result in a good combination.
These rules say 'generally' because there are beers that will layer over a Guinness Draught (ie Miller Lite) and beers that will layer under a porter (ie Franconia Wheat). Black lagers may work well as a dark bottom layer or a dark top (ie Bottom: New Belgium 1554, Top: Shiner Black Lager).
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches