Color: Hammered Copper
- TURKISH COFFE POT, It's All Made of Thick Copper. Outside is Hammered, Completely Handmade.Perfect for Turkish Coffee Pot, Greek Coffee Pot, Arabic Coffee Pot, Briki, Milk Pot, Small Sauce Pan or Butter Melter. SPECIAL DESIGN, Strong and Ergonomic Handle, Food Safe Tin Lining Inside.Handle can get hot, please use oven mitts.
- SPECIAL DESIGN Large Coffee Pot, Engraved Copper Body, Food Safe Tin Lining Inside, Premium Brass Engraved Handle to hold and will not get hot.
- SUITABLE for 2-3 people for Turkish Coffee Demistasse. 6.7 oz (200 ml) Capacity, The handle length is 4 1/4 inch (10.8 cm), Mouth Diameter: 2 5/8 inch (6.7 cm), Depth: 3 inch (7.6 cm)
- INCLUDES Special 6-Grams Single Serve Coffee and Small Copper Pot. For the long and complicated shipping processes, if the products you received are broken, please contact us ASAP. We guarantee to offer you a replacement.
- 3PCs COPPER SHINING PADS are Free: Tarnish is a thin layer of corrosion that naturally develops on the outermost layer of copper. When you see the dark tinge of tarnish on your copper, simple hand washing may not suffice to remove it. Specially formulated copper shinning pad are your safest option for polishing copper.
You can create wonders with copper Turkish coffee maker, milk pot, milk pot, Arabic coffee pot, milk heater pan, briki Greek coffee pot, ibrik, butter melter, sauce maker, chocolate warmer melting pot, armenian coffee pot, bosnian coffee pot.
With little care, your coffee maker will provide you with many years of service and pleasure.
-BEFORE USING Wash your new coffee maker in warm water with a mild soap or dish detergent.
-Do not leave a food and drink and wash them after use.
-Do not wash in the dishwasher.
-Do not boil your pot dry.
-Do not use metallic utensils to stir your coffee. Use only wooden or plastic spoons.
-It is easy to clean. You can rinse and dry after each use.
-For cleaning dishcloth or sponge is the best. Never use abrasive cleaning materials like scouring pads or metal scrapers on your coffee pot.
Turkish Coffee Making Instructions (for 2 people):
- Place the sugar (if desired), 2 Turkish coffee cup-sized cups of cold filtered water, and 1.5 heaping tablespoons Turkish Coffee (ground) in copper Turkish coffee pot.
- Using a small spoon, stir briefly until just combined and place pot on stovetop.
- Slowly bring coffee mixture to a boil over medium heat. This will take 3-4 minutes, so keep a close watch.
- As the coffee warms, you will see a dark foam building up. Closer to it coming to a boil, using a teaspoon, transfer some of the foam into each of your two Turkish coffee cups. Return coffee pot to stovetop.
- As coffee comes to a boil, pour half of the coffee into the cups, over the foam.
- Return coffee pot to stovetop and boil the remaining coffee for an additional 15-20 seconds and pour the rest in to the coffee cups to the rim.
- Serve with water and Turkish delight.
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.1 x 3.1 inches