Brand: UMAMI MATCHA
- 🍵 NEW YEAR SALE! - LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE! 🍵 2 PIECE MATCHA TEA WHISK SET 🍵- Provides you with the essential matcha accessories needed to make an authentic bowl of Ceremonial Matcha green tea. Use this gift set to prepare Usucha (thin tea) or Koicha (thick tea) the traditional way.
- BAMBOO MATCHA WHISK (Chasen) - Handmade from a single piece of bamboo and has 100 prongs. The best matcha accessory to achieve a perfect creamy froth! Our bamboo whisk is carefully hand carved from a single piece of all natural, chemical-free bamboo.
- BLUE MATCHA WHISK HOLDER - This ceramic stand protects the shape and integrity of the bamboo matcha wisk while allowing it to air dry and prevent mold.
- HANDCRAFTED PERFECTION - Our bamboo whisk is long-lasting and made of the highest quality 100% all natural bamboo that is carefully hand carved using the traditional Japanese method.
- 🍵ENJOY AN AUTHENTIC MATCHA EXPERIENCE 🍵- Enjoy sipping a bowl of frothy green matcha tea made the same way it has been done for a thousand years!
Details: NEW YEAR SALE!! Limited Stock AvailableUMAMI MATCHA Whisk Set - Back In Stock! This 2 Piece UMAMI MATCHA Whisk Set provides you with the essential matcha accessories needed to make an authentic bowl of Ceremonial Matcha green tea. Our bamboo whisk is carefully hand carved from a single piece of all natural, chemical-free bamboo. This Matcha Whisk Set Includes: - Traditional Bamboo Matcha Whisk (Chasen) - 100 Tines - Blue Matcha Whisk Holder - Ceramic - Gift Box with Instructions and Helpful Matcha Tips Matcha Facts, Tips and Hints -Briefly Soak the tines of the Bamboo Whisk in warm water before use. While whisking the matcha, take care not to apply too much downward force as this damages the delicate prongs. Over time the inner knot will begin to unravel and open. This is expected and completely normal. -To clean, rinse whisk under warm water and let air dry on your Whisk Holder. Never put a wet whisk back into the plastic container as mold may develop. -Matcha should not be made with boiling water. The ideal water temperature for matcha is around 175°F/80°C or just under a boil. -Add 2 oz of warm water to matcha in a bowl and briskly whisk in a zig-zag motion to achieve a creamy froth. -Matcha does not dissolve, therefore it is best consumed immediately after preparation. UMAMI MATCHA is based in San Francisco, CA and is dedicated to providing the finest, specially crafted matcha green tea in the world. Our 100% authentic, non-GMO, traditionally grown and harvested matcha provides enormous health benefits while bringing a sense of tradition into a busy modern lifestyle.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.9 x 3.4 inches