Brand: USA Pan
Color: Aluminized Steel
- Classic Jelly Roll Sheet Pan for baking and roasting cookies, vegetables, and cakes; commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel with a lifetime warranty
- Baking pans feature unique design with corrugated surface; facilitates air circulation for a quick release and evenly baked baked-goods
- Nonstick Americoat coating - a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free - provides easy release of baked-goods and easy clean up; wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle sponge
- Commercial grade sheet pan proudly made in the USA
- Baking Surface Dimensions: 14.25 x 9.375 x 1 inches. Outer Dimensions: 14.25 x 9.875 x 1 inches.
Details: The USA Pan jelly roll pan is made in the USA by a family owned and operated business. These baking pans provide home bakers with high quality and heavy duty tools to create memories and flawless homemade jellyroll cakes, cookies, rolls or french-fries for friends and family. It is also perfect for roasting vegetables! The pans feature patented Americoat plus a silicone nonstick coating, which is PTFE, PFOA, and BPA free and promotes easy release for baked-goods and makes the pans easy to clean. USA Pan baking pans are uniquely designed with a fluted surface which facilitates air circulation and also maximizes pan strength and reduces warping. Every USA Pan is made in the USA from globally sourced materials and features a steel wire in the rim, which provides extra strength and further resistance to warping. The pans are built with performance features that commercial bakers enjoy, including heavy gauge aluminized Steel constructed to allow even heat distribution and maximum service life. USA Pan is a Bundy family owned company, based in the greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area which has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years.
Package Dimensions: 14.8 x 9.9 x 1.2 inches